Author Topic: Stirchley Bash Saturday December 15th  (Read 423 times)

midweb

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Stirchley Bash Saturday December 15th
« on: December 11, 2018, 02:50:11 PM »

legabreak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stirchley Bash Saturday December 15th
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 05:37:04 AM »
Dear All,
With just 1 day to go I thought that I would remind you about the Christmas bash in Stirchley Park.
Stirchley Neighbourhood forum along with The Friends of Stirchley Park are holding a Christmas Bash in Stirchley Park this Saturday 15th December between 1pm to 3pm.
Father Christmas is coming along and there will be a Free visit for all and a Free present for the first 100 children who visit him.
We will also have free mince pies and refreshments.
But this year it's not only about giving but also receiving, Birmingham Christmas Homeless Shelter will be in the park with us running their Tombola but we hope to make it a good Christmas for them by collecting goods for them on the day.
They are looking for new clothes particulary New Socks, gloves, hats, underpants, Knickers (Never thought that I would say Knickers in a forum post)
They are also asking for toiletries (Please no soap of any kind) Sanitary ware (please no toilets of any kind) and any thing else that you would think would be useful but it must be new.
They are also looking for tea towels these can be new or used but of course need to be clean.
we are also looking for help on the day from 11am and afterwards, we lost two Gazebos at the Halloween bash and I don't want to lose the two new replacements. lol
If you can help in anyway with any of the above, I would appreciate it .
Three of our regular helpers cannot make it to help this year so if you can spare some time to help us we would really appreciate it.
Kind Regards
Pete

legabreak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stirchley Bash Saturday December 15th
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 09:13:44 AM »
CHANGE OF VENUE
Dear All,
Thanks to the AMBER WEATHER WARNING we have decided to move the Bash from the Park and into a nice warm room in Stirchley Community Church,Hazelwell street, Stirchley.(look for the forum Banner and balloons) opposite Stirchley Baths
enter through that door and walk through to the back room.
Everything else is the same, just the change of venue.
If you don't come, I will be eating mince pies until September 2019
See you  there.
Pete