Author Topic: Topics for the next meeting  (Read 6519 times)

Offline Mick Jones

• Administrator
    • Stirchley Website
Topics for the next meeting
« on: April 20, 2008, 03:09:49 PM »
Post your topics here that you want covered at the next meeting:
i.e.
Road repairs, graffiti, paving, Rubish, overgrown trees, eyesores, etc, etc..
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 03:32:14 PM by Mick Jones »
www.stirchley.co.uk

Offline Raddog

Re: Topics for the next meeting
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 10:57:33 AM »
Road Resurfacing

Currently Lea House Road is being prepared for road resurfacing, someone has been marking out the existing white lining so it can be redone once the new surface is laid.

There are a number of Historic disabled bays on the road, most of which the people who were entitled to them have died or moved away. The spray marking has been put down identifying all of these.

I've raised this with the Selly Oak council contact before and it seems like no-one has taken any notice. Why are these spaces relaid without any proof of eligibility?

Maybe I should just get someone with a blue badge to claim to live at my house and have one laid in front of mine! This situation is ridiculous.

Is this something that we can raise at the next meeting?

Offline Mick Jones

• Administrator
    • Stirchley Website
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 11:04:20 AM »
I can bring it up at the meeting on Monday, and will pass your concerns on in the meantime
Mick
www.stirchley.co.uk

Offline phill61

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 11:07:17 AM »
I totally agree with Raddog, i also think Lea House rd needs to be looked at regarding the way the road dips away and should be put right not just resurfaced. I sometimes park on the lefthand side towards Maryvale rd and my car almost topples over, this has to one of the worst roads in the area for this, come on BCC sort this out.   :(