Author Topic: 49/49A Hazelwell Street  (Read 2580 times)

Offline Charlotte

49/49A Hazelwell Street
« on: March 14, 2016, 12:50:42 PM »
Just noticed yesterday the single storey add on to 49 Hazelwell Street, opposite Farmfoods, is now a two storey property, with archway for driving under to access the back.  I assume it will be a new house but cannot find planning application as yet.

Anyone else noticed it?  Looks in keeping and better than what was there before!

Offline RippleRoad

Re: 49/49A Hazelwell Street
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 04:06:01 PM »
Yes clocked this....that big you can't miss it

Offline MollyMoffit

Re: 49/49A Hazelwell Street
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 07:54:23 PM »
Hello x
My name is Maria🙂 ,
I recently moved onto Hazelwell Street x

I came across your post in ref to 49/49a hazelwell street x 
I have some real concerns in regards to this property/properties??
Im not sure who or what or honestly where to start? 

Any advice would be very welcome x

Also i would like to mention that i did actually view the planning application and i did write down the application number x and key details,  my first concerns arose from  viewing the application! As i am experiencing alot of issues at the rear of my property and I believe 49/49a building works are one of the causes? Also this property may look all neat and modern from the front views! But its a very different story from the back?

But most shocking of all is the treatment of a long term tenant, who for months has lived without heating and hot water , and  for the last two months no electricity ?????
But is being charged £400 pcm ...

I was horrified to hear some of the issues . Its another case of a private landlord making massive profits ! From poor and inadequate standards and but also breaking the law and planning application rules entirely, please can anyone advise me on any of the issues raissd in my post xx thankyou all in advance..

Molly Moffit, Hazelwell Street