Author Topic: Graffiti on co-op wall next to Farmfood  (Read 1905 times)

Offline breakaleg

• Global Moderator
Graffiti on co-op wall next to Farmfood
« on: August 05, 2014, 11:25:16 AM »
Anyone spotted that awful mess on the wall by the above? they must have used ladders to do it, looks like the paint has been rollered onto the walls, the footpath below is covered in paint drips.

Does anyone recognise the tag?
Why do people feel it is o.k to rubbish an area? Millions are being spent in this corner of Stirchley now some of the money will probably go to cleaning up, this is huge peice of graffiti.
Pete

Offline villan

Re: Graffiti on co-op wall next to Farmfood
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 11:33:21 PM »
I hear they have a good idea who the vandal/s responsible is. Lets hope they are quickly caught and dealt with properly.

Offline stirchleypark

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 01:29:10 PM »
The Friends have been playing detective on this attack and we have a number of leads.  Meanwhile it has been reported as an act of criminal damage. We will do our best to get it removed.

Offline zoran007

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 03:45:36 PM »
I totally agree that these individuals need to prosecuted.  Equally I find it ironic that BCC rent the property alongside the coop but seem to do nothing about it re cameras and landlord responsibility to clean it up.  Who owns the site and what are they doing.  I am going to be contacting BCC to express my concerns and see what they are going to do about it, fingers crossed.

Offline breakaleg

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 09:43:31 AM »
Hi Raised the question at Monday nights Stirchley Neighbourhood Forum meeting and Cllr Huxtable is going to follow it up.
Pete

Offline Brummiegal

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 07:54:36 PM »
The graffiti is still there. It is a eyesore.