Author Topic: STIRCHLEY LATE SUMMER BASH 2019  (Read 271 times)

legabreak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
STIRCHLEY LATE SUMMER BASH 2019
« on: July 13, 2019, 11:27:56 AM »
Once again, Stirchley Neighbourhood Forum with the help of Friends of Stirchley Park hare organising another Late summer Bash in Stirchley Park.
The event takes place on Saturday 31st August in Stirchley Park (rear of FarmFood and the Stirchley Co-op.
The opening time is at 11. am and we close at 4.pm.
All the usual attractions: free rides for children and free entry: we have booked the cup and saucer ride. Mini Electric go carts, childrens entertainer, bouncy castle and much much more all free to ride.
we have stalls as well and caterers (chargeable)
we also have both a choir and a dance exhibition planned for this year
Also, Lets not forget the world famous (in Stirchley) raffle, which is coming along very nicely with some fabulous prizes already donated by mostly local business's.

So, Make a date in your diary, feel free to spread the news.
P.S, We are always looking for more volunteers both on the day and also to deliver flyers, so drop me a line
We also have some stall places available for a very modest fee considering that over a thousand residents and their children visit the park, if you are interested drop me a line
I look forward to seeing you on the day.
Pete
Peter Walker
Chairman
Stirchley Neighbourhood Forum
Award winning Neighbourhood Forum 2012

Phone:07889 236 911
Email:stirchleynf@gmail.com

legabreak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: STIRCHLEY LATE SUMMER BASH 2019
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 10:35:12 AM »
With just eighteen days to go now the bookings have been coming faster, we still have some space should anyone like to book a stall at the event.
This year we have a choir coming along also a dance school and possibly a tia chi demonstration.
Lets not forget that the entry to the event is free as is all of the childrens rides, so play all day.
We have food stalls coming along and many others.
Lets not forget the world Famous (in Stirchley ) raffle made possible by the many traders in Stirchley and further afield with their generous donations.
I look forward to seeing you on Saturday the 31st August between 11am and 4pm in Stirchley Park behind farmfoods and the co-op.
Pete